Earthmind’s mission is caring our planet. Through our Verified Conservation Areas Programme, we recognize and encourage conservation in the areas where people live and work. Through our work on the wildlife economy and the blue economy, we identify and promote the positive nexus between terrestrial and marine conservation and economic development. Though our engagement with business, we assist commercial projects and project financing to deliver a positive impact on nature conservation. By joining ConservationNOW, Earthmind hopes to build new relationships, gain new insights, and share our knowledge and experience to make a positive difference for nature.
- Restoring Optimism
- Returning Wildlife Transform “Wasteland” into Wealth-generator
- When a ripple becomes a flood – why we didn’t sign Ripple et al.’s “World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity: A Second Notice”
- Lost & Found: Once upon a time…
- 10 Things I’ve Learnt About Conservation Optimism
- Respectful communication and personal responsibility
- Optimism and nature conservation!?
- Return Of The Beaver: A Message That UK Wildlife Might Not Be Dammed
- Bringing the Round Island boa back from the brink – a success story
- Optiflections: taking successful conservation to scale
About Conservation Optimism
Conservation Optimism is a global community dedicated to sharing optimistic stories about conservation to inspire, educate, entertain and empower people around the world to make a positive impact for wildlife and the environment!